Becoming a member of the RSA is one of the best decisions you will ever make. Membership in the Reprographic Services Association Members are owners of the only Cooperative of its type in the industry we serve. Cooperatives are member-owned, member controlled and generate Member-Benefits. In joining the RSA you will be associated with many of the premier businesses in our industry today.
- A North American Network (including Canada, Bermuda and the US ) of members to broaden your service range, to meet your client’s growing needs.
- Print networking, equipment installation, service and supply.
- Instant access to professional assistance and expertise from your association members through our on-line system.
- Success modeling and sharing of new market applications and innovative programs.
- Preferred Vendor and Strategic Relationships that go beyond discount buying.
- Support Programs for Vendor Rebate attainment.
- Educational conferences to optimize production, sales, and profits.
- New approaches to industry problems.
James Monsen (Monsen Engineering, Salt Lake City, UT)– “Our success in large-format equipment sales has definitely been bolstered by our membership with the RSA. The ability to work with today’s premier equipment manufacturers, Canon and HP, has been great.”
|Mark Langdon (Eastern Engineering, Muncie, IN) – “Because the RSA has developed strong vendor relationships, it allows Eastern Engineering Supply to bring new products to the market first. Without the RSA, our company would not be able to accomplish this.”|
|Matt Tilton (Engineering Supply, Holland, MI)– “At any given time, we can reach out and communicate with fellow RSA members and received advice and feedback to help improve our business model. This has been invaluable in uncovering new revenue streams that are now part of our core business.”|